As I dive into the job search in Regina again, I’d love it if you could keep your eyes open for people I could connect with and positions that might be a fit for me. Below is a bit about my background and what I’m looking for, and if anything related comes to you please keep me in mind!
- As a serial entrepreneur, my self-employed experience spans the last decade; I have opened two coffee shops – one in the UK and one here in Regina, I also had a mobile coffee van in the UK and I currently run a coffee cart business using my bicycle on Regina Farmers’ Market.
- With over 12 years experience in small business development, I’m looking to translate those skills into project management in the creative industries.
- My biggest strengths are my creativity, and my research and communications skills that I developed during my social science PhD.
What I’m Looking For
- A full time, (salaried) and challenging position in a creative environment where I am encouraged to use my initiative.
- Project management, communications, marketing, and anything that involves writing.
- Some flexibility with work hours would be wonderful!
My Humble Request:
- Even if nothing comes to mind at the moment, I would be grateful if you could keep your eyes and ears open, and even forward this message to any companies you hear may be looking to hire, or who could benefit from my rather unique skill set.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and for keeping me on your radar!